This article explains the difference between the Outlook add-in versions, and other requirements related to these.
The full version
- The latest version, supports both Single Sign-On and "one time rooms".
- Requires mail server from either Office 365 or Exchange 2013/2016
- Client requirements are described here.
- Distributed via either...
- AppSource directly. Requires that each user has access to AppSource and admin rights to own computer, or
- A centrally distributed link / xml file. This can be found here. (A short video on how to do this on Exchange 2016 can be found here.)
The legacy version
- Should work on most other systems. There is currently no active development of this.
- Supports Single Sign-On, but not "one time rooms".
- Can be distributed centrally via .msi or .exe.