What do I need?
- Access to https://portal.videxio.com
- A Videxio endpoint subscription
- A Polycom Trio system running 220.127.116.1195 or newer
- Have your Polycom Trio's Base Profile set to Generic (See this video on how to change your profile.)
Step 1 - Endpoint Subscription gathering (For Videxio Partners)
- Go to https://portal.videxio.com and create an endpoint subscription within the company you wish to use.
- Navigate to the endpoint subscription, copy the URL from the web browser’s address bar.
Step 2 - Submit a request with Videxio
- Head to the Videxio Partner Help Center, click “Submit a Request” and select the request form “Enablement - Polycom Trio Manual Registration Request” or Click Here to be taken directly to the form.
- In the Description field please note what country the Polycom Trio will be in, for the United States please also provide the State.
- In the field “Partner Ordering Portal URL for Subscription” enter the URL that you copied previously.
Step 3 - Configuration file from the Videxio Support Team
- After submitting the request in Step 2 the Videxio Support team will generate and provide a configuration file.
- Feel free to follow the steps below or watch our video on "How to Import a CFG File..."
- Proceed to the https web interface of the Polycom Trio.
- Navigate to (Utilities > Import & Export Configuration)
- Using the “Import Configuration” file picker select the CFG file provided by Videxio Support and then click “Import”
- Once the Import is complete the system will automatically register.
Tips and Tricks for the Trio
The default admin password for Trio is 456
Follow the steps below to factory reset a Trio or watch our video.
- Disconnect Power
- Attach power again
- Once the Polycom logo appears on the LCD panel press the four corners of the screen
- The Mute lights will then begin flashing, you may let go and the factory reset will begin
How do I change to a Generic profile?
Watch our video "How To Change A Polycom Trio's Base Profile to Generic"
Why can't I access the Polycom Trio's Web Interface?
By default, the web interface is disabled when the base profile is set to "Skype for Business" when set to "Generic" only the HTTPS web interface is enabled.
Follow these steps on the Trio's touchscreen to modify the Web Interface settings:
- Select `Settings` > `Advanced` > Enter password > `Administration Settings` > `Web Server Configuration`
- From this screen, you can select to enable HTTP, HTTPS, or both
How do I pair the Polycom Visual+ to the Polycom Trio?
What our video "How To Pair A Polycom Trio To The Visual+"