My Meeting Video 2.0 is a major upgrade and harmonization effort of both web and desktop app.
Enhancements for web include:
- You can now call someone’s video address straight from the browser. (Within or outside your company.)
- Receive incoming calls straight from your browser.
- Find contacts and rooms easier with separate tabs.
- Recent calls
Enhancements for desktop include:
- Control participants from inside the app. Call, Mute, Disconnect or Invite participants.
- Audio + Presentation only is now supported.
- Turn your camera or microphone off before joining a call.
- Improved Window handling for switching to different apps during a call.
Known Issues and Limitations:
- Screen sharing by application is not supported on Windows 10 desktop version of MMV. (SP-1620, blocked by electron #6599)
- Calling to an incorrect off-net address can create a call with a black screen. (SP-84)
- The recent calls list does not update immediately. (SP-1068)
- Ricoh IWB users are unable to restore My Meeting Video from PIP mode. (SP-755)
- Searching for a URI in the local contacts list will not show as a contact. (SP-665)
- Connecting via WebRTC in Safari is much slower to connect than other browsers. (SP-649)
- Incoming Audio Call Notifications will not work in Chrome 66. (SP-399)
- Incoming Audio Call Notifications do not work on Safari 11. (SP-395)
- Bluetooth audio does not work correctly in Firefox and Safari. (SP-181)
- e load properly. (#1808)
- Windows users may see a high number of MMV .exe processes running and Mac users may have high processor utilization when self-view is enabled.
- Calls from My Meeting Video to Polycom Group Series systems running version 6.1.6 or newer fail to connect. (MID-171)
- macOS Mojave Public Beta Chrome and MMV Desktop audio cracking. (SP-3018)
- Upgrading from My Meeting Video 1.x to 2.x does not save user credentials. (SP-3011)
- When clicking on the "Start stream/recording" button in-call for a scheduled event, the blue progress bar doesn't go away to show "Event is Live" even though the stream is live on YouTube (SP-3091)
- Keyboard shortcuts are not working in Firefox (SP-2948)
- "Share at least your microphone to join" error shows up unexpectantly. (SP-3057)
Have you found a bug you’d like to report?
If you have not found your issue on this list please use the below template to report your issue and send it to send it here.
#### App #### - Version (e.g. 2.x.y (z)): #### Device #### - Model (e.g. iPhone 7): - OS (e.g. iOS 10.x.x): - Client(Web or Desktop): - Browser Version (e.g. Chrome 56.x): #### Steps to reproduce #### 1. Step one 2. Step two #### Actual behavior #### This thingy WORKS this and that way... #### Expected behavior #### This thingy SHOULD WORK this and that way...