The My Meeting Video for Outlook app makes it fast and incredibly easy to invite people to your Videxio meetings using your Outlook account.
1. Begin by downloading the app
To download, visit the Microsoft Windows AppSource store here.
The app is available for both PC and Mac, and can be used by any Outlook user with a Microsoft managed email domain. This means that your company either:
- Manages email via an online Office 365 account (or “webmail” login)
- Manages email via a Microsoft Exchange account (check with your IT team if you’re not sure). Exchange accounts can be accessed online or through the Outlook desktop app
2. Schedule a new meeting in Outlook as usual
- Downloading the app adds a shortcut button to your Outlook calendar toolbar options when creating a new event
- This shortcut is used to open the app and appears as a red calendar icon (Fig.1)
- Calendar shortcut to open the My Meeting Video for Outlook app
- Log into the app by entering your Videxio username and password (Fig.2 - first time only; or after you have logged out)
- This connects the app to your account and your meeting room’s dial-in details
- After signing in, press the Add meeting Link option to automatically add your room’s dial-in link to the meeting invitation (Fig.3)
Guests can use this link to follow the on-screen instructions for joining the meeting in their preferred dial-in option:
- Purpose-built videoconferencing devices
- With their preferred web browser
- Through the Skype for Business app
- My Meeting Video app (desktop / mobile / tablet devices)
Fast, simple scheduling with the tools you already use. Do more with video, together.