For security reasons and to limit potential financial risks, Videxio has implemented various disconnect policies on the VMRs:
- If using host PIN: any remaining guests are disconnected 5 minutes after the last host has left the VMR
- If a participant is not sending any media (audio and video): the participant is disconnected after 2 minutes
- If there is only one participant in the VMR, there are different disconnect times depending on the type of VMR:
- PAYG, Shared Minutes, and Personal VMR (as part of an EUL subscription): 15 minutes
- Fixed ports: 3 hours and 15 mins
- Team VMRs: 4 hours
- All VMRs disconnect all participants after 12 hours of continuous connection.