Release date: 2018-09-24
- Chat during meetings.
- Opening up the participant list during a call now lets you see which participants are producing sounds.
- Audio + presentation mode has now been replaced by the ability to see presentations during audio calls. You will get a notification if someone is sharing their screen and the ability to view.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release date: 2018-06-21
- Now whenever you tap a link to a meeting from any app, we'll show options for how you can join immediately, without making you open up your mobile browser first.
- Join meetings by dialling in, straight from within the app! With your permission we'll try to find out which country you're currently in to decide which country's phone number to call.
- A few other minor features and bug fixes!
Release date: 2018-04-11
- Furiously toggling Meeting Room Mode would sometimes result in a very barren screen. We fixed it.
- Back in the day, it was pretty unclear whether you have no meetings at all or your had no selected calendars. It's now easier to distinguish the two.
- Many other fixes
Release date: 2018-02-20
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release date: 2018-02-08
- Turn your device into a permanent meeting room device by placing it in Meeting Room Mode to join meetings using a video system easier! Learn more at www.mymeetingvideo.com
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Release date: 2017-11-30
- Some users were experiencing problems after updating to the latest version of the app. We fixed it.
- More bug fixes and improvements.
Release date: 2017-11-14
- Fixed a bug where My Meeting Video would always use the same app as the first one used when trying to share a link to the room from the participants list
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Release date: 2017-10-25
- Participant list is even more stable
- Other bug fixes
Release date: 2017-10-17
- See a list of participants during calls
Share a link to invite someone into a call
Lock and unlock your room
Invite someone to your room by dialling
Mute and unmute participants in your room
Disconnect participants in your room
Easily access your participant list through the My Meeting Video widget
Release date: 2017-07-28
- Sometimes you wouldn’t connect properly when joining as a guest. We fixed it.
- Sometimes the app would crash when opening it from the notification tray as a guest. It no longer does this.
- Sometimes connecting to a room while in audio + presentation only mode was very slow. We’ve made it faster.
- On certain devices it would take a long time to set up a call, we made it faster too.
Release date: 2017-07-15
- Meetings would sometimes not have the correct invitation text. It now has the correct text.
- Sometimes scrolling in recents screen would not be very smooth. We have fixed that.
Release date: 2017-07-06
- Preliminary support for Single Sign-On added (contact your video service provider for more details).
Release date: 2017-05-08
- The app will now end video calls when you accept an incoming phone call. We'll need some extra permissions when you install this release to detect when you've accepted a phone call.
- Changing your call quality settings sometimes did not change your call quality settings. That has now been fixed
Release date: 2017-05-03
- The app will now only select the default device calendar during a fresh install. Multiple calendars are still possible to select in settings.
- You'll now have access to @ and .com buttons in the keyboard when searching for something.
- When attempting to join a room without an internet connection you'd receive a strange error message. It's now clearer.
- Buttons in a room with no history sometimes cut off in landscape mode. That has now been fixed.
- The release also include other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release date: 2017-03-10
- You can now dial IPv4 addresses.
- You can now login to the app using your e-mail.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.
Release date: 2017-03-01
The new version 2.0.0 of My Meeting Video App introduces support for mobile phones.
Your customers will now be able to enjoy a high-quality video experience from their mobile phones.
Note that the existing Tablet versions will also be revised to match the new user experience.
The new My Meeting Video App for Mobile and Tablet will include among others the following functionalities.
- Standalone video client on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets (make outgoing and receive incoming calls)
- Being able to receive presentation
- Calendar integration
- One touch access to your personal VMR
- An always updated phonebook ensures quick access to contacts, and personal conference room.
- List of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
The new My Meeting Video App for Mobile will also be able to place high-quality voice calls.
This is a very useful feature if your internet connection is slow, say slow airport WiFi, or a lack of 4G coverage where you currently are, you may want to go with audio only.
Note: To be able to receive incoming calls in this version, the My Meeting Video App must be in the foreground on your mobile or tablet.
In the upcoming version 2.1 this will change and you can have your My Meeting Video App running in the background and still receive incoming calls.
Also, the possibility to manage participants in VMR is not part of this release, but will be included in an upcoming release.
Release date: 2017-01-02
- Guest users can now call any room address without being asked if they’re sure they want to start dialing
- More minor fixes to improve your experience
- You can now switch between apps and stay in your calls! End a call or mute your microphone right from the notification drawer!
- You can now join as a guest in just one tap after filling in the video address!
- Fixed: Local camera feed sometimes went off the edge of the screen when turning to portrait
- Fixed: An issue where you would sometimes be stuck on call setup indefinitely
- Fixed: Rotated the end call symbol button to have the icon face down
- Join rooms without logging in
- You can now join rooms while only receiving audio and screen shares and sending audio only
- You can now disable your camera, microphone or both by default before joining calls
- Better ergonomics in call
- Turn your camera on and off during meetings
- Toggle between the front and rear cameras
- Move the small feeds around the screen or hide them by dragging to the edge of the screen
Release date: April 18th, 2016
- Support for launch of app directly from MyVidexio
- If a guest PIN code for an upcoming meeting is detected, that field is automatically populated
- Various cosmetic improvements / bugs fixed
Release date: March 14th, 2016
Android 4.3 and newer