If you or your guests have some fancy purpose-built videoconferencing hardware (sometimes referred to as SIP/H.323 devices) you can use them to access your Videxio meeting room whenever you like*.
*Max 3 participants per meeting for free accounts. Paid accounts have max. of 50 SIP/H.323 devices connected per meeting.
It only takes a few seconds to join a meeting from your video system. For a truly professional video meeting experience, you have two options. We advise use option one the first time you try to join with your video system:
1. Choose the Join using video hardware icon from the Welcome page
- Select the type of system you’re using
- Follow the instructions on-screen:
2. Dial your room's video address directly from your unit
- Find your room's address under the Advanced room info tab
- Use the Copy tool to share your room's address and alternative dial-in info with guests