As of 2017-04-20 Videxio has released a new streaming and recording feature called, Videxio Live!
To review Videxio Live!'s features and functionality please go to: Medium blog
Partners must first complete training and a test to have this feature enabled. The training videos and test are available here: https://support.videxio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004541748
Public Help Center Documentation for Videxio Live is available here: https://support.videxio.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001559087
Upcoming features not yet launched:
- 12-hour clock time format in live event scheduling. (612)
- Simultaneous delete a past event and YouTube recording from MyPages. (653)
Restrictions and limitations:
- Scheduled events must occur on the same day, end day can not be following day.
- Some pop-up windows for scheduling and event cards information buttons might appear in wrong locations.
- Events can be scheduled in mypage for over 12 hours but does not display an error message, however, it will not allow a user to click the finish button.
- If a user starts an ad-hoc event within an hour of a previously scheduled event they may experience flashing between the status card displaying the current event and the upcoming event.
- Live Event Scheduling is not supported on Android phone and iOS devices.
- Live Event Scheduling is limited to a signed-in user's personal VMR only when there are no Team VMRs present in the company. (652)