1. Open a web browser and go to www.twitch.tv/dashboard
2. You should now see a login page, please enter your credentials and log in.
3. After logging in, your Twitch Dashboard should be open. Under “Dashboard” look for the tab called “Settings” and click on it.
4. Under “Settings” click on “Stream Key”. Now a new button labeled “Show Key” should appear. Click on “Show Key”.
5. You will now see a warning that says never share your Stream Key. At the bottom of that warning click “I Understand”.
6. Now your Stream Key should be displayed.
7. Your Stream URL for twitch will always be rtmp://live.twitch.tv/app/
8. Please refer to the Custom RTMP directions to set up your live stream in MyPages.
9. Once you have connected your stream it will automatically start streaming.
10. Locate the “Live” button under Dashboard and click it. In Live locate the “Stream Information”, this is where you can add a Title and any other information.
11. To share your Live Stream locate the “Up” arrow located at the bottom left corner of the page and click on it.
12. Now some new Icons will appear. Find the camera icon which is at the top of the new list. Hover over it and make sure it is labeled as “Channel” and click it.
13. Opening “Channel” will now show your Live Stream. To share your live stream click on the “Share” button located at the bottom-right corner of the video. From there you can share it to Social Media sites or just copy the “Channel Link” and send it via E-mail.
Twitch Live Streams are disconnected once the stream has been disconnected from the VMR. You can disconnect the stream from the MyPages participant list.