What’s Inside My room?
A quick guide to your new meeting room for videoconferencing
We’ve created an easy way for up to 50 people to meet on video in the same place. Your Meeting room is a virtual space that connects people with different devices and video platforms, so anybody is able to join a video meeting in a few seconds.
You can now kick delays and awkward, perplexing compatibility issues to the curb. Welcome to video meetings as they should be. Easy, fun, and productive. For everyone.
Each room offers the experience of high quality HD video meetings and calls for every participant. Rooms can be quickly accessed in one of four ways:
We also know life gets in the way sometimes and making a video call isn’t always possible, so all our meeting rooms support audio only dial-in as well (you can read more about that here). That means nobody has to miss hearing your pearls of wisdom at any given meeting, even if they’re stuck in an airport with no WiFi.
Dimensions of Your Room: The Main Features:
- There’s space for 50 users. That’s one host plus 49 guests, so you can invite customers, vendors, freelancers, or other outside agencies to join your meetings, even when they don’t subscribe to our service themselves
- Support for users in separate locations, on different devices, video platforms and audio telephony all at the same time
- A unique, permanent video address and URL link, which guests can use to log into your room in the same way, each and every time. Because like your teacher always said, practice makes perfect
- It’s always open and can be accessed from everywhere because it’s in the cloud
- Real-time content sharing for both hosts and guests to send and receive presentations, websites, and other content, along with performing live collaboration
- Name your room whatever you like, but this title is the one your guests will see when you log in, so it helps to choose a name that’s clear, for example, “Bruce Wayne’s Meeting Room”, “Clark Kent’s MeetMe” etc.
- Optional conferencing security features, such as access PIN codes for each room. You can read more about these features here.
- Manage your room’s settings and schedule using our dedicated apps for desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Along with Personal Meeting rooms hosted by an individual, it’s possible to designate Team Meeting rooms, for example, “Team EMEA Meeting Room”, “The Avengers Meeting Room” etc, perfect for long term projects, teams, or collaborators who meet regularly. These rooms are managed by the authorized company administrators on your service
- You can quickly search for other rooms in your company in your contacts directory, or you can call a room hosted outside of your network if you know the complete video address
Personal rooms vs. Team rooms
A license for a Meeting room can be registered in one of two ways:
(i) as a Personal Meeting room, providing both a separate video meeting room address and personal video address for the room owner/host
(ii) as a Team Meeting room, providing a video meeting room address. The room is not owned by one individual, but can be accessed by any of your company administrators, who can act as hosts for a given meeting.
A personal video address should relate to a name or individual’s company email. Team rooms will usually be named in one of three related ways: