As of 2017-05-06 Videxio has released an update to the the user interface for https://my.videxio.com and partner's branded my pages domains, below are the current known issues and limitations for My Pages.
Please note that the "Manage company" pages, Safari plug-in, and Internet Explorer plug-in, will be redesigned at a later date.
To review new features and functionality please go to: https://medium.com/my-meeting-video/web-interface-updates-may-2017-845234d39ede
Videxio Live/Streaming & Recording Known Issues and Limitations are posted here: https://support.videxio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005956587
Restrictions and Limitations:
- Firefox on Android does not support launching PSTN calls.
- Empty rooms can be locked with no participants, the room will then remain locked for 24 hours. (433)
- Company Admins are unable to download company handouts using Manage Company. (647) - This feature has been removed temporarily as of 2017-05-02
- Manage Company Usage Graphs are off by 24 hours. (814)
- Users may find that "Remember Me" option may not work and they need to log back in after their session expires.
- Firefox 57 and newer users are unable to install the "My Screen Sharing" plugin to transmit content to VMR calls. (942)
- Firefox 56 and newer users can generate a 500 Error from clicking the "Settings" menu and then selecting cancel.